This will NOT be a super-salesy pitch–the deal speaks for itself.
BLACK FRIDAY/CYPER MONDAY COACHING SPECIAL
- Write Your Book in 90 Days online course. (Normally $497)
- Two 30 minute one-on-one accountability and coaching sessions per month for four months; eight sessions in total ($1,200 value)
- In the first session, we will discuss what your book should include as well as create a writing schedule for you.
- Any additional months of coaching (if needed) will be billed at a discounted $200/month for two sessions.
- Self-Publishing Mini-Course and Personal Guidance.
- Category and keyword research ($500 value)
- Referrals and Resources for ISBNs, Editing, Cover and Interior Formatting
- Weekly group co-writing session via Zoom 11 to 1 Eastern on Thursdays. The sessions are a time set aside strictly for you to WRITE. It is a work session, not a coaching or chatting session. I may, at my discretion, hold additional writing sessions on a weekend. (More on this in the FAQ)
How to join us:
Email me Barbara@BarbaraGrassey.com. I will send you a Paypal invoice (or, if you use Wise Transfer, I can give you transfer details–just let me know).
Frequently Asked Questions
How long is this offer good for?
This offer is only good until November 30th. The discount on my course and services is huge and is only available as a Black Friday/Cyber Monday special.
What if I can’t start right away?
Not a worry. BUT… One of the strengths of this program is accountability. So, unless there are extreme circumstances, I would very much like you to start working with me at the very latest by March 31st, 2024. One reason why many people NEVER write their books is because they DON’T START. My Quick Start Process will get you up and running and help build the momentum you need to follow through.
The weekly group writing sessions will start in January and run through June. The sooner you start, the more of these sessions you can participate in.
What are the writing sessions like?
Well, at first, to me, they were kind of weird. I have a writers’ group that has been meeting weekly for several years. We meet in my Zoom room, say hi and state what we are working on for the next two hours. Then we mute our microphones and get to work. From time to time, people might shut off their video cameras (we have been known to eat while working) or drop from the call and then come back into the room. About five minutes before the end of the session, we unmute our mics and report on what we have accomplished.
It’s a little weird. But it works. Something about having other people working alongside you—even virtually, helps you focus on getting your work done. Peer pressure? Maybe. I will say it’s a good feeling to be with others who are doing what you’re doing—it’s a great reminder that we’re not alone in this.
How does this differ from your full coaching package?
The major difference between these two packages is that my full book coaching program includes a developmental edit as we work through your book. Depending on the length and complexity of your book, a developmental edit can cost from $1,500 to $3,000 (or more). It is much more of my hands-on, where I review what you have written, make edits and suggestions. In the full coaching program, our sessions are typically 45 minutes to an hour in length.
This Black Friday special focuses on accountability and helping you cross the finish line with your book. I will, of course, guide you along the way, giving feedback and suggestions for your book.
Do you have a payment plan?
Yes. If you would like, I can split the $1,197 price into two payments of $650 (yes, a bit of an upcharge). Just let me know when you email me and I’ll take care of you.
Ready to join? Or have more questions? Just email me: Barbara@BarbaraGrassey.com