By using our Application and/or Page you agree that you are granting us the right to use, copy, display, distribute, deliver, render, and publicly perform any content that you provide to us. The use of our Application and/or Page is also prohibited in certain countries, specifically ones that have blocked the use of Facebook or where your use or our content would be prohibited.
Type of Information We Automatically Collect from Users:
The information we collect depends on the information you allow others to view on your Facebook profile. However we will collect at least the following information about you:
- Current City
- Your profile picture
- IP Address
- Browser Type
- Interactions with our App or Facebook Page
Type of Information We Might Collect if you have Authorized us to collect is:
As we said before, we may collect more information depending on whether you have allowed us to collect it based on your user settings. This includes:
- Friends List
- Information about how you interact with yoru friends
- Profile information
- Posts you have “liked”
- Contact information
- Status Updates
- Calendar of Events
- Whether or not you are online
- “check ins” and friends that have checked you in
- posts or pictures you are tagged in
How we use your information :
- We use data that we receive through Facebook’s API to improve your experience with us
- Analyze and develop new products
- We may use your Facebook ID with certain services that utilize our application, but only to the extent necessary to run our application
- To enable you to use our applications features
- To post on your wall regarding your use of our Application
- To allow you to interact with others that use our Application or Page
- To promote our Application, however any specific information about you will be in an aggregated, anonymized form, and any identifying information about you will be removed
- To communicate with you about new features
- To update you about changes in our price or site
- Verify your identity
Who do we share your information with?
Application Partners and Third Party Service Providers: We may share your information with third parties we have partnered with specifically for our Application and/or Fan Page. In addition, we may hire outside companies or third parties to help us manage, create, or maintain our Application and/or Fan Page. These parties are contractually obligated to keep your information confidential, and they will only have access to information that is needed to perform their job.
Other Users: If you have given us permission, and if one of the functions of our Application and/or Fan Page is to allow you to interact with others, you are going to be giving us the ability to share certain information with other users. However, we only share this information if you have allowed us to and if it is allowed by Facebook. We may also analyze how you interact with other users and then aggregate this information, in an anonymized form, to allow us to see how you use our Application and/or Page.
Legal Uses: We may disclose your information if required by a subpoena, through any legal process, to comply with any law or regulation, or by request of any law enforcement agency. We may also disclose your information if we reasonably believe it is necessary to prevent harm or injury or loss, in any way, to us or any third party.
Business Acquisition or Merger: If we are acquired or sell our business we may transfer your information. You may contact us in the event this happens if you have any concerns with the transfer of your data.
Controlling your Data
You may request that we delete any data about you at any time. Unless you do so, however, we may retain your data until you ask us to delete it, even if we discontinue the Application and/or Page. You may also stop us from collecting information about you if you uninstall our App or remove yourself from our Page or if your account is deleted. We may provide you with the ability to review, correct, or delete your information.
Other Disclosures and Assurances
We DO NOT sell/transfer/give information about your use of Facebook to third parties unless authorized in this Agreement.
We use reasonable safeguards and protections to protect your data. We may have servers located in different jurisdictions so you are consenting to the transfer of this information from your residence to our servers.
We do not allow users under 13 to use our Application or Fan Page and will delete anyone we suspect is under age.