Why would you want to join an accountability group?
Arla Defield and I have been in a mastermind group together now for over a year. We’ve made a lot of progress and have done some projects together.
But as entrepreneurs, we always feel like we should be getting more done.
And, we have no one who stands over us with a whip making sure we get things done.
So, we have to stand over ourselves with whips to get things done and frankly, that’s ineffective and a bit awkward. Not to mention weird.
So, in mid-September, we decided to become “official” accountability partners. We met daily, laid out our tasks and goals, and I have to say, the results have been amazing. So far we have:
- Completed a summit (November) that we had been messing around with for 9 months
- I’ve started blogging my next book (it had been on my to-do list for months)
- Arla re-tooled her product mix and increased sales
- I’ve re-engaged my list and gained consistency in my marketing
- Arla was able to prioritize a monster three page “gotta get it done” list without overwhelm and with time to spare before a huge event
We’ve also decided to follow through on an idea we had last December: Form a private accountability group for small business owners and freelancers who are tired of working in a silo.
We now have a community of positive people who actively participate in the group, and who are having fun getting stuff done! If you’d like to hang out with a group of like-minded people who are supportive, productive, and motivating, we invite you to join our KickAss Accountability Circle.
Here are some early testimonials:
“I found for me it kept me focused and on task for a set period of time that I may not have been otherwise able to do.” – Noreen
“For me, I come up with all kinds of things to distract me from doing what I need to do. This [AssInGear Day] makes me focus on it for a set time and I actually do it. Now that it’s started… I have to finish.” – Ruinian
“Amazingly productive… It’s a combination of setting aside the time and committing to it.” – Rob
KickAss Accountability Circle Details:
- Quarterly Membership. We work in three month cycles, setting quarterly goals.
- Set your goal(s) for the coming quarter, then break them into monthly goals and weekly milestones.
- We have a kickoff orientation meeting for new members each month.
- We have our own, active, private Facebook group.
- We commit publicly to weekly specific actions that move us towards completing our major goal(s).
- We report our weekly accomplishments in the Facebook group.
- AssInGear Days — (Ass-In-Gear. Yes. Exactly the way it sounds.) These are scheduled, focused work days (4.5 hours) designed to help you power through a project.
- You have an engaged community of positive people to “talk” with daily, whether you are looking for help on something, want to brainstorm, or just want to say Hi!
- It’s only $147 for the quarter or three monthly payments of $59.
“IT IS FINISHED!” – Rob R
“I completed the sunflower quilt and it’s ready to go to its new home.” – Shalona
“My desk is clean finally.” – Kerstin
Get Started Now
In order to maintain a high quality atmosphere, we limit the number of new members each month. Members are admitted on a first come, first serve basis. All others will be on a priority waiting list.
Quarterly Membership (Recurring payment of $147 every quarter)
3 Monthly Payments (Recurring payment of $59)