Arla Defield and I have been in a mastermind group together now for over a year. We’ve made a lot of progress and have done some projects together.
But as entrepreneurs, we always feel like we should be getting more done.
And, we have no one who stands over us with a whip making sure we get things done.
So, we have to stand over ourselves with whips to get things done and frankly, that’s ineffective and a bit awkward. Not to mention weird.
So, in mid-September, we decided to become “official” accountability partners. We met daily, laid out our tasks and goals, and I have to say, the results have been amazing. So far we have:
- Completed a summit (November) that we had been messing around with for 9 months
- I’ve started blogging my next book (it had been on my to-do list for months)
- Arla re-tooled her product mix and increased sales
- I’ve re-engaged my list and gained consistency in my marketing
- Arla was able to prioritize a monster three page “gotta get it done” list without overwhelm and with time to spare before a huge event
We’ve also decided to pilot an idea we had last December: Form a private accountability group for small business owners and freelancers who are tired of working in a silo.
We are hand inviting people who we think would both benefit from the group and who would be a positive addition to the mix. If you’d like to hang out with a group of like-minded people who are getting stuff done, we invite you to join our pilot group.
Here are the details:
- The pilot runs from Monday, January 20th to Saturday, February 29th
- We will have an orientation meeting on Wednesday, January 15th, 8 pm (EST)
- We meet in a private Facebook group
- Set your goal(s) for the pilot that can be achieved in 6 weeks
- Every week we publicly commit to specific actions that will move us towards completing our major goal(s)
- At the end of each week (Friday or Saturday) you report back: Mark a goal as complete or mark the approximate percentage completed
- You can participate in none, one, two, or all three “Assingear Days” that are designed to help you power through a project
- You have public accountability (within the private group)
- You have a community of business people to “talk” with daily, whether you are looking for help on something, want to brainstorm, or just want to say Hi!
- It’s only $20 to join the pilot.
This is a pilot program. If people get the results that we expect them to get, we will offer this on a monthly basis at (we think) $49 per month. Because you are in the pilot program, you would be grandfathered in at the $20 per month rate. YAY!
Founding Members’ Renewal
Well, we’re adding some options. You can pay monthly, quarterly, or (“The Rob Ruder Let’s Not Mess Around Here”) yearly. Choose your payment and click the button for your preferred time. You can pay using PayPal, debit or credit card.
$20 recurring monthly charge. You will be automatically billed each month. You can cancel at any time.
Quarterly Payment: $60 every 3 months (You will be billed every 3 months)
One Year, One-Time Payment of $240